Guarding the Dog against straying can be really frustrating, especially if you haven’t set up a boundary wire. The boundary wire will help define the safe zone for your pet to play in. But the problem with boundary wire is that you will have to move the boundary every time you want to adjust its radius or set it up. So instead of spending your weekend setting up boundary wires, why don’t you purchase the PetSafe Wireless Pet Containment System, PIF-300. But before purchasing, you must check out the wireless dog fence reviews. This wireless fence is actually one of the few systems in the market that don’t require the pet owner to set up a boundary wire.
Petsafe Wireless Pet Containment System PIF-300 Overview
This wireless system can transmit a circular-boundary wirelessly around the region you have selected, thus allowing your pet more room to run freely inside the created safe zone. This PIF-300 uses radio frequency to help safeguard the pet against straying. With this portable wireless system you can keep pets weighing more than 8pounds safe, even when traveling. All you have to do is plug in the system’s transmitter and it will instantly transmit a continuous radio frequency for an adjustable range of 90feet in every direction. To train your pet using this system, you must first temporarily define the safe-pet region using some boundary flags (which will serve as the visual aids for your pet). You can then activate your receiver-collar & adjust it perfectly, so that it can fit the pet’s neck perfectly, making sure that the receiver collar touches the pet’s neck. The receiver-collar will always give a warning-beep, each time your pet moves to the warning zone. If your pet continues moving past the warning-zone; a static correction will be delivered through the collars, until he returns to the safe-pet region. Remember the PIF-300 should only be used on dogs that are six months old or older.
1. PetSafe wireless transmitter-this unit transmit the radio-signal used to create the boundary. You can control the radius of the safe-pet region using this boundary control switch. Other controls it has include the on/off switch and the boundary switch.
2. A waterproof Receiver collar-the receiver has a cloth band and a snap-type buckle.
3. Five correction levels-these static corrections levels help train the dog and keep him within the safe zone.
4. Automatic shut-off- when the pet leaves the safe area, the stimulation lasts for about 30 seconds & automatically switches off for 5 minutes before repeating the static stimulation for another 30 seconds.
5. A disposable collar battery
6. The wide circular range-this system can cover an adjustable circular boundary of about a half an acre.
* Setting up this wireless system and training the pet is very easy.
* With its portable feature, you can carry it every time you travel with your dog.
* This system helps keep the pet safe even when you are not around.
* The receiver collar is waterproof, so you can use it in all climates.
* The PetSafe Wireless Pet Containment System, PIF-300 can create a pet safe boundary of up to 0.5 acres, which is more than enough for any Pet.
* The automatic shut-off feature makes sure that the dog is not overstimulated if it stays beyond the boundary zone for a very long time.
*This system can only create circular boundaries.
* The receiver collar battery is not rechargeable.